What We Collect
- When User uses any Teen Patti Live’s game or service through a social network account such as Facebook, Apple, etc. User is authorizing us to access certain information from User’s profile for that site according to the privacy settings established at the SNS by the User and User’s friends such as User’s name, address, phone number, etc. which the SNS could provide to us through the SNS Application Programming Interface (“API”).
- When the User uses any Teen Patti Live’s game or service directly we may collect and store User information such as registration data, email address, and any other information that the User has provided on User’s profile.
- When the User access any Teen Patti Live’s game on a Mobile Device we may collect User device and carrier information such as MAC Address, IP Address, geo-location, telephone number, the account information Users have associated with their device, country or other information the Users provide.
- If the User purchases a license to use in-game virtual items directly from any Teen Patti Live’s game, we will collect the billing and financial information necessary to process User’s charges, which may include User’s postal and e-mail addresses. Teen Patti Live may also receive the billing and payment information that the User provides when User purchase order is processed by another party, such as Facebook (for Facebook Credits) or Apple (for purchases on iOS devices). Our terms of service explain our policies and terms relevant to our charges and billing practices. Please note that purchases of third party credits or currencies like Facebook Credits may also be subject to additional policies. We do not store the credit card information.
- When the User uses any Teen Patti Live’s game or service, we collect certain technical information in order to (i) analyze the usage of our sites and services; (ii) provide a more personalized experience; and (iii) manage advertising. We and service providers acting on our behalf, use Log Files and tracking technologies to collect and analyze certain types of technical information, including cookies, IP addresses, device type, device identifiers, browser types, browser language, referring and exit pages, and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, game state and the date and time of activity on our websites or games, and other similar information. In some cases, we will associate this information with User’s ID number for our internal use.
- We collect the following categories of your personal information and may sell it to third parties: identifiers, commercial information, internet or other electronic network activity information, geolocation data, and inferences drawn from these categories.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
Only Teen Patti Live has right to the information. We will never sell or otherwise pass on User’s privacy information to a third party without User’s consent. We may use the information to notify User of important announcements regarding our software developments, software upgrades, special offers, to solicit User’s feedback and input and to provide User the application/software support. If User do not want to receive any announcement from us, User may manage notifications from User app. User can also ask to be excluded from such announcements by sending us email to this effect. In addition, we may use User Information in a form that is not personally identifiable to help us in analyzing various aspects of user behavior for the purpose of improving our services.
Controlling User Personal Information.
User can terminate User’s account at any time which will remove User’s profile and other personal information from view. However, some information may be necessary for providing User our services and support. In that event we may not be able to provide User one or more of our services that User is using.
In Teen Patti Live social games, we do not delete the past game results or records even if User deletes application from User phone or do not join again. Teen Patti Live will take reasonable steps to protect User’s personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or unauthorized alteration. By downloading any Teen Patti Live software or creating an account or accessing or using the service User accepts and agrees to be bound by these terms of service.
Exceptions to Restriction in Disclosure of Information or Account Information
User understand and agree that we may be required to disclose any Information or Account Information by a competent legal authority or that we may voluntarily choose to disclose any such Information or Account Information under reasonable belief that this is necessary for any lawful purpose. We will be under no legal obligation to either inform User about the presence of such request or contest such a request for Information or Account Information whatsoever.
The User understands and accepts that downloading the game of Teen Patti Live is the action of the User on his/her own consent, and they shall assume responsibility for system damage, data lost and any other risks. Teen Patti Live and its affiliates assume no responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special and consequential damages and risks arising from using or failing to use Teen Patti Live’ s game under any circumstances.
GRANT OF A LICENSE TO USE THE SERVICE
Subject to User’s compliance with terms of service, Teen Patti Live grants Users a revocable, non-exclusive limited license to access and use the services. This license is non-transferable. User agree to use the service for User own non-commercial purposes. Users play some Teen Patti Live social games to win chips. Users do not play with real money. The chips User lose or win have no value in real money. At times User may “earn” or “buy or purchase” virtual in-game items. These virtual items do not refer to any credit balance of real currency or its equivalent. Teen Patti Live reserves the right to terminate the license of any user without giving any reason. If Teen Patti Live believes that a user has acquired chips from unauthorized sources and from sources that violate the terms of the service, it has right to take away all or a part of the total chips with the user.
The Users agree and acknowledge that the right, title and interest over the intellectual property rights over the game and related software shall be sole owned by Teen Patti Live. If the User involves with any infringement act, Teen Patti Live has the right to terminate the services of the user and take appropriate actions under the applicable laws for infringement of such intellectual property rights of Teen Patti Live.
Downloading the game by Teen Patti Live is free. Teen Patti Live gives User free chips to begin with and regularly. This gives User limited license to play our games. If User do not lose all User free chips, User can play games for unlimited period. If User lose User free chips, User can not play any more. However, User have option to buy chips and join the game. Remember that the chips User buy and win have no value in the real currency. These chips are not transferable and we do not offer refunds.
By accepting to use the application, User fully understand and agree that User can lose chips because of many reasons beside lose the game. Some of the reasons are client’s data connection, Internet connection, improper behaviour of the client , Teen Patti Live server problem, sudden increase in traffic, someone else using User account or User account is hacked and many more.
Teen Patti Live is not liable for any loss of chips due to functioning as well as malfunctioning of its severs and software. Winning or not chiefly depends upon the random cards User get. When User download issued game by Teen Patti Live, Users accept and agree to play it only for fun and entertainment and Teen Patti Live is not liable for any damage or loss or what so ever.
RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
Failure to follow restrictions or terms of service can get User account suspended, hacked or permanently banned. Please read the following restrictions which applies to use of the service:
- We recommend that minors over the age of 13 and below the age of 18 shall ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet. User must not use the service if User are under the age of 13. User must deny anyone under 13 to use User account. User are fully responsible for any unauthorized use of the service including not limited to the use of credit card or any payment by any method.
- User shall use User account only for non-commercial entertainment purposes. User shall not use the service for any other purpose, such as collecting chips from various accounts or by any other means.
- User shall not use User account for any illegal activity.
- User shall not use User account to transmit repetitive messages (spam), junk e-mail, advertise and solicit.
- User shall not use profanity or language that discriminates or maliciously targets another individual in any way. This includes User profile picture.
- User shall not use User account to cheat or hack the game by any means. Losing on purpose as a means of transferring chips can be tracked easily, and this behaviour will have User chips taken and banned.
- User shall not sublicense, lease, trade, gift, sell or otherwise transfer User account or associated virtual items partly or fully to anyone without written permission from Teen Patti Live.
- User shall not buy or get chips, bonus and any other virtual items from any unauthorized source such as links from unknown sources or people promising free chips, etc.
- Users are allowed one account per social network to use the service. In addition, Users cannot use multiple accounts to try to accumulate free chips. This behavior is easily detectible and will result in all User accounts being suspended and/or banned.
- Users shall not use scripts and manual processes to abusively accumulate free chips.
- Users shall not use any of the services or create an account or use an account if Users have been removed or banned from using the service.
- Users shall not use any of the Teen Patti Live game or service if Users do not agree with the terms of service and User license to use the service shall immediately terminate.
The User has no right to carry out actions including but not limited to:
- Deleting all the information and contents related the copyright on Teen Patti Live software and other copies;
- Performing reverse engineering, reverse assembly, reverse compilation, etc., to the game of the Teen Patti Live, regardless of any purpose of plagiarizing or changing the game software of Teen Patti Live;
- For information related to the software of game of the Teen Patti Live (without the written consent of Teen Patti Live) the user cannot (without authorization including but not limited to) use, copy, modify, link, reprint, assemble, release, publish, set up a mirror site, or use Teen Patti Live game for these purposes without authorization to develop derivative products, works or services related to the software.
The User is not allowed to host, post, display, upload, modify, copy, transmit, publish, update, share or store the following information using Teen Patti Live’ s game:
- Information in violation of any law and regulation, department regulation or local applicable law;
- Endangering national security, disclosing state secrets, subverting state power and undermining state unification;
- Damaging national honor and interests;
- Instigating ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination and undermining ethnic unity;
- Destroying religious policies of the State, promoting malevolent cults and arcane superstitions;
- Insulting or slandering others and infringing on the lawful rights and interests of others;
- Infringing on the intellectual property rights, trade secrets or other legal rights of others;
- Information that harms the minor in any manner;
- Information that deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Information that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Information that threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of counties where the games are played by the User, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
Teen Patti Live reserves the right to terminate the license of any user.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
- The seat and venue of the arbitration shall be at the place where the registered office of Teen Patti Live is situated. Subject to aforesaid arbitration provisions, either party may initiate a lawsuit over such dispute in the relevant Court with jurisdiction at the place where the registered office of Teen Patti Live is situated.
Suggestions or comments
All Suggestions or comments relating to personal data must be sent to email@example.com